Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 101+40 – (AD 1,263) – 20.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals are 26,912.4 miles; 43,311.4 kilometers. And today I passed the 2,000-mile mark of my Jim’s Trek, Part V.



That’s right. I have cycled 2010.8 miles or 15.12% of the distance on Mars. (And for those of you just tuning in to this crazy blog, that’s the virtual part of my journey.)

And if you are wondering, (or maybe you’re not), about the “+40” that’s the number days I completed in the “200 Daily Sit-up Challenge”. I haven’t done much more…but I am considering on adding a 3rd New Year’s resolution. (I’m thinking.)

Last night supper was fantastic if I say so myself. I replicated Connecticut Steamed Cheeseburger.  And my early morning blood sugar did drop 17 points to 105 mg/dL. Yes, I ate two with melted Cheddar, Lettuce, Onion, and Mustard.



If you into steamed Hamburgers try the recipe. I found the one I used at KCET Food.  I did substitute the Onion Powder, as I didn’t have any, with minced Garlic.

Yes, and in between projects we're still working on our 1,000 Cranes. These are #s 58, 59, and 60.



Only 940 more to go.

This is my 1,365th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 128,403 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment