Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 13, 2017

Day 109+40 – (AD 1,271) – 20.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 27,075.9 miles; 43,574.5 kilometers. My over target is 38,201.6 miles.



To date, I have completed 84.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point, Ada Crater.

While I was cycling, which I started in the late morning, I noticed that another one of my orchids were beginning to bloom. Even though the orchids are kept under the screened area of the deck somehow snails and slugs are always appearing, out of nowhere, and attacking the flowers on the orchids. I am constantly having to check and remove the little buggers.

And these little buggers can be assimilated and compared to the number of hours that I spent on the phone this morning trying to resolve the “paperwork” issue that has been screwed up and is continuing to cause problems with my Medicare coverage. Obviously, the departments intrinsically involved are not too, too concerned that my medical coverage and service is being delayed.

We’re continuing to work on our new quilt ET20. The luminescent powder for pouncing as arrived and the stencil work has been completed.



This is my 1,373rd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 131,536 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment