Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, January 20, 2017

Day 113+40 – (AD 1,274) – 20.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yes, some do move sort of slow in this state of retirement.

And progress can be at a snail’s pace.

This morning I really, really did not want to get on my Schwinn 170. I procrastinated and I came up with every possible excuse that I could think. But I did get on, and I did complete 20.1 miles. I’m still clocking myself for 60 minutes. My totals are now at 27,156.5 miles; 43,704.2 kilometers.



Today I reached my next destination and goal point, Ada Crater. I continued an addition 8.4 miles to the next one, Mädler Crater. The distance between Ada and Mädler craters is 360 miles. Part V of Jim’s Trek, the Mars’ part total 2,254.9 miles.

Soapbox –



I now I am struggling with the touch of a flu bug.


Stay away.



This is my 1,377th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 134,651 Pageviews. Day 113+40

And again the number of Pageviews to my blog Jim’s Trek has increased. This small daily I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment