Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Day 107+40 – (AD 1,269) – 20.3 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I warmed up and pedaled 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 27,034.0 miles; 43,508.5 kilometers.



I have now pedaled 73.7% of the distance to my next destination and goal point, Ada Crater on Mars.

Soapbox -

Let the trumpets blare. Let the cymbals crash... Today IT begins.



Tonight’s supper was an attempt on Spicy Sriracha Shrimp and Zucchini Lo Mein.



I had triple helpings. I know, I know.  FSB this morning was stable.  Direction has to be on a downward slope.  Tonight I'm going try Ginger Pork Meatballs with Mung Bean Sprouts.

And fresh out of the oven – No-Knead Sourdough White Bread.



Damn that smells good!

This is my 1,371st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 130,646 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment