Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, January 9, 2017

Day 106+40 – (AD 1,268) – 20.0 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now: 27,014.6 miles; 43,475.9 kilometers. I just realized that in 1,268 days I have cycled over 27,000 miles. Damn!


I have now completed 70.7% of my overall goal.

And I am still pedaling on Mars. It appears that I am going to have to start searching for another destination and goal point. I am now 122.9 miles away from my next goal point Ada Crater.



Question –


Did the American electorate, the ones who voted, or should I say the Electoral College, elect a single person to the Oval Office or did they vote in a family?

The New York Times, Maggie Haberman, Katie Rogers and Jonathan Weisman, Jan. 9, 2017

Trump Son-in-Law Jared Kushner to Be Named Senior White House Advisor”.

I’ve been getting back to my genealogy research that I sort of put aside for a couple of years. Thanks, SS and WG.

I have been searching the Martinique Birth, Marriage, and Burial registers for the years 1763 through 1800 with fingers crossed that I may stumble upon some document which may refer to my GGG-Grandmother Mary Ann (née Doret) Smith.

There are 34 towns on the island of Martinique and I must wade through, electronically all the uploaded images, in French. I hope that I may find the surname Doret at least in one. Family history recounts that GGG-Grandmother Mary Ann was from Martinique.

And I have now got to force myself, after I wolfed down a chocolate bar, to start paying attention to my snacks. It is the snacking that is affecting my blood sugar and A1c numbers. Tonight’s supper is an attempt on Spicy Sriracha Shrimp and Zucchini Lo Mein.

This is my 1,369th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 130,359 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment