Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Day 115+40 – (AD 1,277) – 20.6 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I’m keeping to my 1-hour time frame. Grand totals – 27,197.3 miles; 43,769.9 kilometers.



And today I completed a total 13.7% of the 360 miles to my next destination, Mädler Crater.

Soapbox –


100 days and George Orwell’s 1984 –






“If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face – forever.”



And from The Guardian (Jan 24, 2016) – “Sales of George Orwell’s 1984 surge after Kellyanne Conway’s ‘alternate facts’".






Last night’s supper Pork Meatballs with Ginger Teriyaki Sauce on Rice with Carrots and Snap Peas.



Yes AA, of course, I made it from scratch.

FBS up 2 points but I think it was the bowl of potato chips I had later that evening. I’ve got to stop snacking so close to 9:00 pm.

Our quilt Apollo 1, The Beginning is currently on display at the Johnson Space Center. It is accompanied with 7 other quilts from the Fly Me To The Moon collection.

At the Johnson Space Center January 23, 2017
photo by Susanne M Jones


This is my 1,380th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 136,371 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment