Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Day 112+40 – (AD 1,274) – 20.1 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


And 6 days later another pot of orchids bloom in all their glory.  This is the reason that I love this temperate weather.

This morning I pedaled 20.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now equal 27,136.4 miles; 43,676.9 kilometers.

I have completed 99.7% of the distance to Ada Crater, my next destination and goal point. The total distance of Part V, the virtual part on Mars but a real part on my Schwinn, that I have pedaled is not at 2,234.8 miles or 16.8% of the total Mars Trek distance.



And I have chosen my next destination and goal point as you can see on the above map – Mädler Crater. Per Wolfram Alpha the distance from Ada Crater to Mädler Crater is 360 miles, give or take.

Soapbox –

Minus 1.

A picture is worth, literally more than…



Yesterday we presented a Trunk Show and Presentation of our quilts since 2011 to the Suncoast Quilting Circle.  Thanks for the invite.  Here's hoping that all enjoyed.

But it does look like I need to get a girdle.

This is my 1,376th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 134,165 Pageviews. And Jim’s Trek has already clocked in 6,146 Pageviews this month. I’ve got my fingers crossed that I may top 10,000 by the end of January.

And again the number of Pageviews to my blog Jim’s Trek has increased. This small daily I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment