Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Day 105+40 – (AD 1,267) – 20.5 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

On this blustery, frigid day in Tampa, Florida, and I as watch my two dear avocado trees I am bloody glad that I am inside. Couldn’t bring them inside and at 20-feet tall each sort of a challenge to cover with old sheets. Here’s hoping.

According to Google Blogger Jim’s Trek has now passed 130,000 Pageviews by 31, as of yesterday.



If you’ll continue checking in on my progress it looks like my Blog may set another new record this month. December’s Pageviews totaled 8,647. It does look like January may be just under 9,000.

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.5 miles. My totals are now at 26,994.6 miles; 43,443.7 kilometers.



At least I am in the sunshine, the virtual sunny part, of my journey on Mars this morning.  I have already pedaled 247.3 miles of the distance to Ada Crater.

And wouldn’t you know, only in Florida the weekend after the Holidays and it’s time to take down all the outside decorations, someone somewhere, who may be leaving us alone to deal with climate change, has decided to drop the thermometer. Even Alexa states that it is cold today.

This is my 1,369th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 130,031 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment