Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Day 103+40 – (AD 1,265) – 20.2 Miles – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I dropped grandson off at school and then I pedaled 20.2 miles on my Schwinn 170.

It certainly would have appeared somewhat strange us traveling down the main street, me on the seat and him on the handlebars. My totals are now 26,953.6 miles; 43,377.7 kilometers.



I have now completed 205.9 miles of the distance to my next destination on Mars, Ada Crater.

Reading –

From today’s The New York Times I am taken and very, very, very curious of Google’s Tilt Brush.

The article is “The Making of Virtually Real Art With Google’s Tilt Brush” by Frank Rose (Jan 4, 2017). A new high-tech, but old art form by Gjon Mili, combining virtual reality and holographic, possibly, art. I knew that I was seeing something great when I saw my first holographic model of a ballerina in Fredericton, New Brunswick, that many years ago.

Instead, you suddenly see what has been produced: a phantom creation in three dimensions, something you can walk around, walk through, poke your head inside, do everything except touch. 
And that 40+ years ago, I mentioned that I would not be ready to leave this planet until I had had the experience of walking into or experiencing the same sphere of reference and world as the holographic model.

Check out Glen Keane’s Duet –



Supper last night was Shrimp Cauliflower Carrot and Enoki Mushroom Stir-Fry, Steamed Gai Lan, and white rice.  My early morning blood sugar was set and 114 mg/dL.

Definitely time to follow my A1c and corresponding diet.



And 3 more Cranes have been constructed and added. This one will be a long, long journey.



These are #s 61, 62, and 63. We are creating 500 blocks each of two sizes (unsewn) – 5 ½” and 6 ½”.

This is my 1,367th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 129,016 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment