Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Day 46 – (AD 951) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Still congested but sounds like it is breaking up. But I gotta keep cycling. I still have 19.6% of my overall goal to finish.



I stopped today at Av Constitución, 2B, 04117 San Isidro de Níjar, Almería, Spain. My next destination point is about 98 miles away.


And now I can see the synchronicity of my flu this and last week as compared to my Physical cycle.

Here are my recorded stats as of my 951st day of pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.

Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
Virtual Location – San Isidro de Níjar, Almería, Spain
Start Date – 2 December 2012
Today's Date – 1 Oct 2015
Trek Distance – Today 22.0 miles
Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
Trek Distance Part III – 10,362.4 miles
Trek Distance Part IV – 1,037.9 miles
Grand Total Miles – 20,027.4
Miles to Go to complete goal – 19.6%
Avg. Miles per Day – 21.1
Calories Burned Today – 629
Number of Sit-ups Today – 0 (I really have to get back to this)
Weight –165.6 lbs; Total Loss – 13.1 lbs
BMI – 23.1
Fat – 19.4%
Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
Blood Sugar - 101 mg/dL
A1c – 5.08%
eAG – 99.2 mg/dL
Blood Pressure – 123/70
Age – 63 yrs, 9 mths

Once a year I get very typical form letter from Bright House that my costs are increasing, and today the form letter arrived in the mail. The increase would be, going forward $15.00 a month. The letter thrilling explained that I could now “catch the game in the garage or chick flicks on the patio, anytime, anywhere…” Who the hell cares? The heat of the garage in Florida or chick flicks!

I am so bloody well tempted to change my service…and so I called. The result, my increase is now $3.00 a month… To top it up they have screwed up billing, currently under investigation, to my account consecutively over the past number of months. I’ve been a long-term customer, and I have heard about the horror stories of the other services…but I am still thinking about changing my service.

This is my 1,019th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,530 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment