Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 54 – (AD 959) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – No Matter What On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

This morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. And I am still continuing to cycle. To date I have recorded 20,207.3 miles; 32,520.6 kilometers. I have to spend my 72 minutes a day cycling.

I decided to veer due north today. I am located, according to Google Maps, at CV-775, 6, 03560 El Campello, Alicante, Spain.



I may have increased my virtual distance to my next destination and goal point but I think I truly like the solitude.

Someone has always been telling that “Size DOESN’T matter!” 

According to an article published today at DailyMail.com…Having a big brain does not make you more intelligent – it’s the structure that counts.

So how do I account for those who do not use the algorithmic brains of the computers when placed in the hands of those who can’t even figure out how to spell-check?



This is my 1,030th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 78,041 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment