Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Day 54 – (AD 959) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – No Matter What On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

This morning I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. And I am still continuing to cycle. To date I have recorded 20,207.3 miles; 32,520.6 kilometers. I have to spend my 72 minutes a day cycling.

I decided to veer due north today. I am located, according to Google Maps, at CV-775, 6, 03560 El Campello, Alicante, Spain.



I may have increased my virtual distance to my next destination and goal point but I think I truly like the solitude.

Someone has always been telling that “Size DOESN’T matter!” 

According to an article published today at DailyMail.com…Having a big brain does not make you more intelligent – it’s the structure that counts.

So how do I account for those who do not use the algorithmic brains of the computers when placed in the hands of those who can’t even figure out how to spell-check?



This is my 1,030th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 78,041 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim