Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Day 68 – (AD 973) – 24.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Halloween On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

This morning something is wrong with either me or my Schwinn 170. I pedaled my normal 72 minutes, but I increased my mileage to 24.0 miles. And my resistance is still 15/25. Sure I’m losing a lot of sweat and burning more calories, 789 to be exact, but I cannot tell you what is happening. My totals are no at 20,532.9 miles; 33,044.6 kilometers.



I am located at Avinguda Camí de Miralpeix, 12, 08870 Sitges, Barcelona, Spain. Looks like I could replace my stationary bike for a powered one. And I believe I have about 28 miles to pedal to get to my next destination and goal point.

I now have 17.5% of my overall goal remaining.


And our work with applique has begun. Our new commissioned quilt is “Son Shine”. We’re trying a number of various and different techniques that we have learned to this point.

Question: Could someone please tell me who Natasha is?

Natasha seems to have got ahold of my email address, and with all intents appears to be sending me daily emails and notices that I need “Beautiful Russian Ladies Looking for Love”.  Am I looking?  Hell no!

But I can swim. Trick or treat?

This is my 1,046th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,964 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment