Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 67 – (AD 972) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Quiet On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170 Fitness Cycle. I am still able to maintain the 72-minute time frame with a 15/25 resistance. My totals to date are: 20,508.9 miles; 33,005.9 kilometers.

This morning I am located at N-340- Altafulla, Tarragona, Spain.



Even though in my reality there are four mini-canines scurrying helter-skelter around the house and the deck, in my virtual world I am alone and by myself. There is solitude and a definite sense of quiet to that effect.

I now have about 52 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.




Word of the day – Inconsideration. The noun from the adjective inconsiderate; lacking in care or thought for others; heedless; thoughtless; and insufficiently considered.




Parts of Florida, I reiterate, parts of Florida is cracker country. But nothing can top what I encountered late afternoon yesterday when I stopped for supper.


I’m sure Duck Dynasty is looking for their new Hello Kitty competition, a new pink reality show.


And you can imagine; I am trying to breathe.


This is my 1,045th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,930 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim