Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 30, 2015

Day 67 – (AD 972) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Quiet On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170 Fitness Cycle. I am still able to maintain the 72-minute time frame with a 15/25 resistance. My totals to date are: 20,508.9 miles; 33,005.9 kilometers.

This morning I am located at N-340- Altafulla, Tarragona, Spain.



Even though in my reality there are four mini-canines scurrying helter-skelter around the house and the deck, in my virtual world I am alone and by myself. There is solitude and a definite sense of quiet to that effect.

I now have about 52 miles to go to get to my next destination and goal point.




Word of the day – Inconsideration. The noun from the adjective inconsiderate; lacking in care or thought for others; heedless; thoughtless; and insufficiently considered.




Parts of Florida, I reiterate, parts of Florida is cracker country. But nothing can top what I encountered late afternoon yesterday when I stopped for supper.


I’m sure Duck Dynasty is looking for their new Hello Kitty competition, a new pink reality show.


And you can imagine; I am trying to breathe.


This is my 1,045th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,930 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment