Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day 65 – (AD 970) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

Definition of multi-tasking,
the Smith Way –

Pouring rain, 4 demanding, diminutive doggies,
really pouring rain, broken umbrella,
4 intertwined leashes wrapped around my unsteady legs,
morning business trip, roll of unopened poop-bags…
Me holding leashes, balancing umbrella, unrolling and opening poop bags,
bending over in compliance of County poop and scoop laws,
trying to make sure all 4 of miniature pooches complete task at hand,
to get home out of the rain and a warm towel and a bowl of morning chow.
This is multi-tasking.

Don’t you dare laugh, and I won’t be bloody well hell posting any damn selfie…Period

This morning I cycled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now: 20,462.1 miles; 32,930.6 kilometers. I now have 17.8% of my overall goal remaining.

At an average rate of 20 miles per day I think I will be finished in about 222 days. According to Siri I should cross my finish line on June 6, 2016. (Thank you Siri.)



I am currently located at Autopista del Mediterráneo, 43895 L'Ampolla, Tarragona, Spain. I’m heading in a northerly direction up the road, so-to-speak.

Two days ago William M. Daley with The Washington Post published a story “The GOP’s dysfunction all started with Sarah Palin”.  I’m not writing my thought in contrary or in agreement with the assignment of the GOP. Does not politics go hand-in-hand with the description of dysfunction?

This is my 1,043rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,820 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim