Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Day 65 – (AD 970) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

Definition of multi-tasking,
the Smith Way –

Pouring rain, 4 demanding, diminutive doggies,
really pouring rain, broken umbrella,
4 intertwined leashes wrapped around my unsteady legs,
morning business trip, roll of unopened poop-bags…
Me holding leashes, balancing umbrella, unrolling and opening poop bags,
bending over in compliance of County poop and scoop laws,
trying to make sure all 4 of miniature pooches complete task at hand,
to get home out of the rain and a warm towel and a bowl of morning chow.
This is multi-tasking.

Don’t you dare laugh, and I won’t be bloody well hell posting any damn selfie…Period

This morning I cycled 23.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now: 20,462.1 miles; 32,930.6 kilometers. I now have 17.8% of my overall goal remaining.

At an average rate of 20 miles per day I think I will be finished in about 222 days. According to Siri I should cross my finish line on June 6, 2016. (Thank you Siri.)



I am currently located at Autopista del Mediterráneo, 43895 L'Ampolla, Tarragona, Spain. I’m heading in a northerly direction up the road, so-to-speak.

Two days ago William M. Daley with The Washington Post published a story “The GOP’s dysfunction all started with Sarah Palin”.  I’m not writing my thought in contrary or in agreement with the assignment of the GOP. Does not politics go hand-in-hand with the description of dysfunction?

This is my 1,043rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,820 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment