Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 53 – (AD 958) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

This morning I pedaled another 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now recorded – 20,185.0 miles; 32,484.7 kilometers. Reality.



And sometimes it may be better to exist in a fabricated and virtual world. My Trek today has me located at the Avienda de Finlandia, Gran Alacant in the Valencian Community of Spain. All-things-being-equal I am 111 miles from my next destination and goal point. Escape.

I need the ethereal quality of music to help me to focus what I write, what I create, and at times how I think. Right now I am listening to Stevan Pasero’s Nutcracker Suite For Guitar and thinking. Oh yes, and writing.

Proofing Bowl

Loaf #43 is proofing now.  No matter what, I am one who holds on to a habit to keep myself focused.  This next loaf is homemade Starter; White Whole Wheat and Bread Flour; Sugar and Salt...and Water.



This is my 1,029th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 78,004 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim