Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Day 53 – (AD 958) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Continuing On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

This morning I pedaled another 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals are now recorded – 20,185.0 miles; 32,484.7 kilometers. Reality.



And sometimes it may be better to exist in a fabricated and virtual world. My Trek today has me located at the Avienda de Finlandia, Gran Alacant in the Valencian Community of Spain. All-things-being-equal I am 111 miles from my next destination and goal point. Escape.

I need the ethereal quality of music to help me to focus what I write, what I create, and at times how I think. Right now I am listening to Stevan Pasero’s Nutcracker Suite For Guitar and thinking. Oh yes, and writing.

Proofing Bowl

Loaf #43 is proofing now.  No matter what, I am one who holds on to a habit to keep myself focused.  This next loaf is homemade Starter; White Whole Wheat and Bread Flour; Sugar and Salt...and Water.



This is my 1,029th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 78,004 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment