Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Day 64 – (AD 969) – 23.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – I Didn’t Forget My Schwinn 170.

Good Evening,

Yes it is late…but I did not forget to ride my Schwinn 170 this morning. Today I pedaled another 23.5 miles. My grand totals are now: 20,438.6 miles; 32,892.8 kilometers.



This morning I made it to a point on the N-340 just east of Alcanar in Tarragona, Spain.



New commissioned quilt started.  Here's a hint.



This is my 1,042nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,786 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment