Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Day 62 – (AD 967) – 23.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

Today I increased the resistance on my Schwinn 170 up to 15 from 12. I have been regularly pedaling at a 12 out of 25 resistance. This morning in my 72 minutes I pedaled 23.6 miles. My grand totals on my 967th day are 20,391.2 miles; 32,816.5 kilometers.



On the virtual part of my journey, thank you America (the band), I am now located at N-340, 823, 12580 Benicarló, Castellón, Spain.  And I found somewhere to spend the night other than the side of the road.

I began my Jim’s Trek Part IV on July 27, 2015. I can now calculate my A1c at 5.15%. The formula is the average early morning fasting blood sugar for 90 days plus 46.7 all divided by 28.7.

According to WebMD “For people without diabetes, the normal range for the hemoglobin A1c test is between 4% and 5.6%. Hemoglobin A1c levels between 5.7% and 6.4% indicate increased risk of diabetes and levels of 6.5% or higher indicate diabetes.” Yeah!

But got to watch now for the dreaded cheese addiction.

Clinton laughed when Maddow confronted her with the threat from Alabama Republican Rep. Mo Brooks to try to depose Clinton on "day one" of her hypothetical presidency.NBC News, Hillary Clinton Calls Republican’s Impeachment Pledge ‘Pathetic’ – Alexandra Jaffe. (Oct. 23, 2015).

Question – Are there seated Republican Representatives convinced that Hillary Clinton is going to be the next President?

And the little one said “Roll over.” And they all rolled over and another fell out. Bye-bye Chafee.



This is my 1,039th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,578 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment