Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 59 – (AD 964) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Yes I Am Continuing On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I now have completed 81.6% of my overall goal. My totals are 20,321.9 miles; 32,705.0 kilometers.



I headed northeast from Valencia this morning and I am now located at Calle Buenavista at N-340, 947, 12591 La Llosa, Castellón, Spain. I have completed 1,332.4 miles about 29.1% of my Jim’s Trek Part IV. Still a bit more to go.

And then you know that my day will continue on a certain note when I head on to the Phlebotomist to give blood and I find out that there are no, I mean NO requests from any of my physicians. Why in the hell did I have a blood-letting scheduled on my calendar? And I do NOT believe in vampires…or zombies.


Prep work completed for No Knead Bread Loaf #46. This time I prepared the mix with the basics, just to make sure that I have everything in line. Ingredients: 3 cups Bread Flour; ½ teaspoon Yeast; 1 ½ teaspoons Salt; 1 ½ teaspoons Sugar; and 1 ½ cups Water. Cover and leave for 12 to 18 hours. Having now completed 45 of 66 loaves, I am on the way to making this a Smith habit.  Check out the next 22 at Jim's Gotta Heat.

I follow The New York Times column and section “Who Is Running for President?” . Here’s October 15th.



Now here’s October 21st.



Where’s Webb?

Working on three new quilt commissions. One is a Raggy Quilt. We’ve actually working on two. Here’s a peek at the commissioned one.



This is my 1,036th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,464 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment