Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Day 59 – (AD 964) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Yes I Am Continuing On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled another 22.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. I now have completed 81.6% of my overall goal. My totals are 20,321.9 miles; 32,705.0 kilometers.



I headed northeast from Valencia this morning and I am now located at Calle Buenavista at N-340, 947, 12591 La Llosa, Castellón, Spain. I have completed 1,332.4 miles about 29.1% of my Jim’s Trek Part IV. Still a bit more to go.

And then you know that my day will continue on a certain note when I head on to the Phlebotomist to give blood and I find out that there are no, I mean NO requests from any of my physicians. Why in the hell did I have a blood-letting scheduled on my calendar? And I do NOT believe in vampires…or zombies.


Prep work completed for No Knead Bread Loaf #46. This time I prepared the mix with the basics, just to make sure that I have everything in line. Ingredients: 3 cups Bread Flour; ½ teaspoon Yeast; 1 ½ teaspoons Salt; 1 ½ teaspoons Sugar; and 1 ½ cups Water. Cover and leave for 12 to 18 hours. Having now completed 45 of 66 loaves, I am on the way to making this a Smith habit.  Check out the next 22 at Jim's Gotta Heat.

I follow The New York Times column and section “Who Is Running for President?” . Here’s October 15th.



Now here’s October 21st.



Where’s Webb?

Working on three new quilt commissions. One is a Raggy Quilt. We’ve actually working on two. Here’s a peek at the commissioned one.



This is my 1,036th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,464 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim