Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 52 – (AD 957) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – My Journey On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

Thank you for another day. All-in-all my mind knows that my body needs my time on this fitness cycle.

This morning I was able to pedal 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 20,162.5 miles; 32,448.5 kilometers. These are the real totals.

I have now completed 81.0% of my overall goal. I will be seeing this trek through to the end.



Looks like Google Maps has tweaked some of its offerings so I am gonna be trying to learn where is this and where is that. How I do allow myself to be complacent and, at times, smug to software and program change?

Today I am located, in my virtual world, I think at the seaside city of Torrevieja, translation Old Tower, population of about 104,000. I am pinpointed at 20 Calle Beniel.



I think I just might move here. I think I have found the heights of Eden – Altos Del Eden.

Herd of Cranes - #s 43 to 52
Our quilting continues. We’re working on a number of projects right now so stay tuned to Quilts SB   (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/) for our upcoming updates. I’m a bit behind on my write-ups.

This is my 1,028th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,969 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim