Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Day 52 – (AD 957) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – My Journey On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

Thank you for another day. All-in-all my mind knows that my body needs my time on this fitness cycle.

This morning I was able to pedal 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals: 20,162.5 miles; 32,448.5 kilometers. These are the real totals.

I have now completed 81.0% of my overall goal. I will be seeing this trek through to the end.



Looks like Google Maps has tweaked some of its offerings so I am gonna be trying to learn where is this and where is that. How I do allow myself to be complacent and, at times, smug to software and program change?

Today I am located, in my virtual world, I think at the seaside city of Torrevieja, translation Old Tower, population of about 104,000. I am pinpointed at 20 Calle Beniel.



I think I just might move here. I think I have found the heights of Eden – Altos Del Eden.

Herd of Cranes - #s 43 to 52
Our quilting continues. We’re working on a number of projects right now so stay tuned to Quilts SB   (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/) for our upcoming updates. I’m a bit behind on my write-ups.

This is my 1,028th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,969 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment