Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 48 – (AD 953) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Virtual and Reality On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning I pedaled 23.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. It's a little bit more than normal but I guess it's because I was paying attention I was off somewhere in my virtual world. My totals now are 20,073.0 miles; 32,304.4 km. And even though I have 19.4% of my original goal remaining I began thinking of what am I going to do when I finish.

Hey, anyone got any ideas? I know I need the exercise, or should I say I should keep on going with the exercise…but…


I am currently located at AL-7107, Cuevas del Almanzora, Almería, Spain. And I definitely like back that there's no one around.

Number 39, Jack Benny’s, No-Knead loaf is out of the oven, a plain White Whole Wheat.



Yes it is true; the Internet is creating a new society of doubting Thomases. Not sure if I am headed in the right direction but so, so many people are now self-appointed experts that it is like the 15-minute-of-glory thing has now changed to a self-propelled 2 and ¼ minutes of infamy.



The Origami Cranes now have a 49th and a 50th block.



And today is beautiful in Tampa. Radar certainly is enjoying the sun. His right leg has healed considerably but occasionally it is knuckles-down when he gets tired. And yes, I know the ribs can be counted… His Vet wants him to increase by 1 pound. Such a life.

This is my 1,021st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,604 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment