Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Day 48 – (AD 953) – 23.2 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Virtual and Reality On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This late morning I pedaled 23.2 miles on my Schwinn 170. It's a little bit more than normal but I guess it's because I was paying attention I was off somewhere in my virtual world. My totals now are 20,073.0 miles; 32,304.4 km. And even though I have 19.4% of my original goal remaining I began thinking of what am I going to do when I finish.

Hey, anyone got any ideas? I know I need the exercise, or should I say I should keep on going with the exercise…but…


I am currently located at AL-7107, Cuevas del Almanzora, Almería, Spain. And I definitely like back that there's no one around.

Number 39, Jack Benny’s, No-Knead loaf is out of the oven, a plain White Whole Wheat.



Yes it is true; the Internet is creating a new society of doubting Thomases. Not sure if I am headed in the right direction but so, so many people are now self-appointed experts that it is like the 15-minute-of-glory thing has now changed to a self-propelled 2 and ¼ minutes of infamy.



The Origami Cranes now have a 49th and a 50th block.



And today is beautiful in Tampa. Radar certainly is enjoying the sun. His right leg has healed considerably but occasionally it is knuckles-down when he gets tired. And yes, I know the ribs can be counted… His Vet wants him to increase by 1 pound. Such a life.

This is my 1,021st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,604 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim