Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 5, 2015

Day 49 ½ – (AD 954 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Resting On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I decided to rest from pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I think I’m not cycling every 10th day. Something to do with just relaxing the muscles in my legs. And in the real sense of my cycling it’s not as if I am physically going somewhere.


Supper tonight – Tavern Beef Stew - done in the slow cooker,



Sourdough Bread, Loaf #42 – Proofed overnight and just out of the oven, and



Almond Pumpkin Bread Pudding – Okay I have to avoid pigging out.



This is my 1,023rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,696 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Short and to the point today.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment