Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day 58 – (AD 963) – 23.4 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Best Speed On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

This morning I seemed to be cycling a bit faster than usual on my Schwinn 170 when I completed 23.5 miles in 72 minutes. I also burned up 739 calories. My grand totals are now: 20,299.4 miles; 32,668.8 kilometers.

I reached and traveled a small distance past my next destination and goal point, the center of Valencia, Spain.




This is the 15th location and goal point on my Trek, Part IV. Follow along the two maps.



I am currently located at Av. de los Hermanos Machados València, Valencia, Spain. If I wasn’t bonkers anyway, I would say that I am pinpointed in a tunnel.

I updated Quilts SB with our 131st quilt, It’s A Roo. Check it out.

And another Trudeau is to become Prime Minister of Canada.

This is my 1,035th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,411 Pageviews.  The number of Pageviews have dropped considerable during this October.  Unforeseen circumstances have caused me to take pause at times.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment