Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 57 ½ – (AD 962 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Resting On My Schwinn 170.

Good Evening,

Postponed today day’s ride on my Schwinn 170. I visited my Cardiologist. My heart is still ticking. He’s pleased at my continuing effort to pedal as far as I can.

I ran a number of other errands and handled a few appointments. More tomorrow, but I will be fitting in my pedaling.

I posted our new quilt Roo Royale at our Quilts SB (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/) site. Take a look.



Hopefully I’ll get another new completed one up and posted tomorrow.

This is my 1,034th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,377 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim