Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, October 19, 2015

Day 57 ½ – (AD 962 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Resting On My Schwinn 170.

Good Evening,

Postponed today day’s ride on my Schwinn 170. I visited my Cardiologist. My heart is still ticking. He’s pleased at my continuing effort to pedal as far as I can.

I ran a number of other errands and handled a few appointments. More tomorrow, but I will be fitting in my pedaling.

I posted our new quilt Roo Royale at our Quilts SB (http://quiltsb.blogspot.com/) site. Take a look.



Hopefully I’ll get another new completed one up and posted tomorrow.

This is my 1,034th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,377 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment