Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 23, 2015

Day 61 – (AD 966) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Succeeding On My Schwinn 170.

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals – 20,367.6 miles; 32,778.5 kilometers.


My location - Carrer Diagonal, 21, 12596 Torreblanca, Castelló, Spain.

Torreblanca is a municipality in the province of Castelló. The population of the town is just over 6,100.

It looks like Torreblanca is just slight of being parallel to Porto, Portugal where I started Jim’s Trek Part IV. The driving distance is about 640 miles and I have pedaled just 1,378.1. Okay, okay, my virtual world is twice the distance as a crow flies.

Questions – Why is that certain people, as they get older, feel that they have to enhance and supplement their achievements and attainments of their youth? Do they not understand that egocentricity is left outside the gates?



One tall Cuba Libre increases my early blood sugar count by 8 points. Yes, I do not drink regularly and my choice, when I do is a Grey Goose Gibson. Carbs in rum – Zip; Carbs in vodka – Zero… Carbs in Mexican Coke – 39g.

What goes around certainly comes around. Does it? Certainly Pharma DEO Martin Shkreli will not have to wait for St. Peter to give him his due. “Drug company attempts $1 alternative to Daraprim”, USA Today, Nathan Bomey. Take that, you little weasel is as polite as I get.

This is my 1,038th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this evening, 78,578 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment