Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Day 57 – (AD 962) – 22.6 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Yes I Will Continue On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

Today I cycled 22.6 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now reached a total of 20,276.0 miles; 32.631.1 kilometers. No matter what I am continuing on. I set a goal and target for myself, I intend to keep it. Thank you Schwinn Fitness Cycles, Bowflex, and Nautilus.



According to Google Maps, my virtual location, (the fantasy part of my Trek and journey), is at Ronda d'Alzira, 11, 46680 Algemesí, Valencia, Spain. In the next day or two I will arrive at my next destination and goal point.

The word for today is “Entitlement”. The thought for today – Don’t move to Florida if you do not want to have to deal with entitlement.

This is my 1,033rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 78,270 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment