Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Day 56 – (AD 961) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Thinking On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

This morning I pedaled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now recorded at 20,253.4 miles; 32,594.8 kilometers.

81.3% of my overall journey is now complete. This is the 961st day that I have cycled since December 2, 2012.

Just thinking that there should be some way that I can attach a swifter and a mop to my fitness cycle.  Where's Rosie?

My location is at a junction of N-340 and CV-620, 46839 Guadasequies, Valencia, Spain.



According to Google maps I am covering the distance I cycled this morning in just under double the time it estimates a car to travel the same.

Today is a day to catch up with errands and odd-jobs.

This is my 1,032nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 78,182 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment