Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, October 16, 2015

Day 55 – (AD 960) – 23.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Travelling On My Schwinn 170.

Good Morning,

Today I pedaled 23.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. My totals on this 55th day of Jim’s Trek Part IV I have cycled 1,240.8 miles; 1,996.9 kms. My overall totals are now recorded at 20,230.3 miles; 32,557.6 kilometers.

This morning I made it to the municipality of Benilloba in the comarca of Comtat in the Valencian Community, Spain.



I am located at 13 Calle Valencia. Check out the name of the restaurant.

My early morning blood sugar was at 108 up 9 points from the previous morning. Sweet Tomatoes definitely is not a self-serve salad buffet restaurant that is diabetic friendly. There is just something about buffets that cause me to eat more than I should when I can fill my plate up as much as I want.

And this morning as I write up my Trek and journey I get a call from my credit card company. Yes there are some fraudulent charges. Three to be exact…and they all happened when I was on my Schwinn 170 pedaling away.


Now I do understand that apart from the stationary physical cycling of 72 minutes I could be anywhere in this creation of the virtual part of my journey. But hell's bells, I’m in Spain.

According to the false charges I am at a RaceTrac gas station at 140 W. State Road 84 in Fort Lauderdale. That’s about 272 miles and 4 hours away from my living room in Tampa. Same state just one hell of a distance away…Wonder if there is something I do not know about the after and alter effects of my cycling…on my Schwinn 170.

Loaves # 44 and 45 are out of the oven. White whole wheat raisin and White whole wheat raisin flax.



This is my 1,031st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 78,811 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment