Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 51 – (AD 956) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – My Encouragement On My Schwinn 170.

Good Evening,

Late this afternoon I finally took some time to get on and pedal my Schwinn 170. I cycled an additional 22.5 miles. My recorded totals are: 20,139.5 miles; 32,411.4 kilometers.



My virtual journey continues as I reached one of my destinations and goal points at Cartagena. I continued on in a north-easterly direction and I am now located at Calle la Mandolina.



Due to a family calamity I will need to find the time as I can to pedal my Schwinn 170 and continue on my journey and Trek. The meditative calmness of my cycling certainly is a godsend.

This is my 1,027th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,929 Pageviews.

Thoughts and prayers please. Thank you.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim