Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Day 51 – (AD 956) – 22.5 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – My Encouragement On My Schwinn 170.

Good Evening,

Late this afternoon I finally took some time to get on and pedal my Schwinn 170. I cycled an additional 22.5 miles. My recorded totals are: 20,139.5 miles; 32,411.4 kilometers.



My virtual journey continues as I reached one of my destinations and goal points at Cartagena. I continued on in a north-easterly direction and I am now located at Calle la Mandolina.



Due to a family calamity I will need to find the time as I can to pedal my Schwinn 170 and continue on my journey and Trek. The meditative calmness of my cycling certainly is a godsend.

This is my 1,027th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,929 Pageviews.

Thoughts and prayers please. Thank you.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment