Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Day 49 – (AD 954) – 22.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Gotta Be On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning, out of the rain, I pedaled another 22.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals on the 954th day: 20,095.0 miles; 32,339.8 kilometers.

My virtual location is an unnamed road, at 30876 Águilas, Murcia, Spain. Nice and peaceful road and to my surprise an oncoming vehicle. Two more days and I make it to my next destination and goal point.



Grey matter on the fritz this morning.

Two loaves out of the oven this morning, #s 41 and 42. The habit is growing.



On the left Multi-Grain, on the right Raisin White Whole Wheat.

Origami Cranes #51 and 52 have been completed. And now we have another small herd, #s 43 to 52.



This is my 1,022nd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 77,647 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address.)

Short and to the point today.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment