Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Day 140+40 – (AD 1,302) –20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Yesterday morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.1 miles. Totals – 27,706.0 miles; 44,588.6 kilometers.



And I have now completed 59.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point at Marikh Vallis.

And I will be cycling today.

What happens when one, (me), finds a half empty bag of Tootsie Rolls in the pantry cupboard. Yes, they were still fresh…at least not expired. Well, between the Tootsie Rolls and the Sprouts’ Roasted Salted Inka Corn, my early morning FBS jumped up 8 points.



The Sprouts Roasted Salted Inka Corn is now my most favorite snack. They are double the size and not as “tooth-cracking” as regular roasted corn. But 1 oz. has 22 carbs. And as I cannot stop eating them as soon as I start, I usually will keep on eating and eating, and then realize that I have devoured at list half the container or about 4 ozs or 176 carbs.

Hell, no wonder my early morning blood sugar jumped. Tootsie Rolls and Roasted Inka Corn. (Question – Why are they “Inka” and not “Inca”? Where’s Jimmy Durante?

Soapbox -

It is getting to the point of why bother...



Our work on our new quilt ES20 has been completed. The appliquéing of the letters, the hanging sleeve, and the label have all been added.

This is my 1,405th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 151,166 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment