Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Day 148+40 – (AD 1,310) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.1 miles. Totals to date – 27,867.2 miles; 44,848.0 kilometers.


And on the way to my next destination and goal point, Wislicenus Crater I have traveled, on the virtual part of the journey, 11.7% of the distance.


Decided to make something quite out of the ordinary for supper last night, Crespelle in Brodo or Scrippelle (thanks, WQ). This was a first time for me, and I can vouch that it won’t be the last.

It is savory crepes stuffed with some Parmesan Romano Cheese in a homemade Chicken Broth. Delicious.

Soapbox –

Isn’t it great that the media today, is covering the natural and atmospheric blowhards of a blizzard in the northeast than the hot-and-alternate air from Washington, DC?


All persons are warned that the No’easter should be hampering and interfering with microwave transmissions. Damn. How’s one going to heat-up one’s Ramen noodles?

Yesterday I asked “What are the best characteristics that I, that you, would want the next President to possess? Who will be that person that I, that you will be proud to say that she or he represents me?”

First, two characteristics have been noted, (thanks, LA), Honesty and Compassion.

This is my 1,413th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 154,563 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment