Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 6, 2017

Day 142+40 – (AD 1,304) – 20.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 this morning for 20.0 miles.



And I have only 28.0% of the distance remaining to my next destination and goal point.

Reading -

"The trouble with lying and deceiving is that their efficiency depends upon a clear notion of the truth that the liar and deceiver wishes to hide."

Hannah Arendt

Reading – from SFGate “The most popular recipes in every state”, (Mike Moffitt, Mar. 4, 2017)

“What do aspiring cooks in Florida and Rhode Island have in common? They both search for recipes for chili more than any other dish…Some recipe choices made perfect sense. Lousiana searched for its Cajun signature dish, jambalaya, while Mississippi sought out cornbread concoctions.”

And supper last - Cod and Olive Tagine... with Potatoes and Couscous.



FBS dropped 4 points.  Still a long way to go, for my satisfaction.

We’re trying something very new in our quilting journey, once again. This time the colors – White, Brilliant Green, and Dark Brown.



This is my 1,407th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 151,954 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment