Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Day 159 – (AD 1,321) – 20.2 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


New mini orchids blooming this morning – aroma of cocoa.



This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 another 20.5 miles. Totals now stand at 28,089.4 miles; 45,205.6 kilometers.


And I have completed 97.2% of the distance to my next destination and goal point, the center of Wislicenus Crater. now I must make a decision to locate my neat goal point. To the northeast is Evros Vallis; to the east Flaugergues; and to the southeast Bakhuysen. Check in again on Friday to learn what I have decided.

Tonight’s supper, again something I’ve never had or cooked before – Vietnamese Catfish Clay Pot. Should prove very interesting.

Update on quilt design and making – We’re currently completing the next part of the construction of a commissioned piece(s) which is constructed of 46 quilts. Yes, I wrote 46; 1 quilt 6-feet wide by 4-feet long and 45 mini quilts. This one is slated for release mid-April. We have been working in conjunction with a local and nationally renowned artist.

Our 151st quilt – ES20 has been completed and is slated to be auctioned at the Equality Florida St. Pete Gala on April 15 at the Mahaffey Theater in Saint Petersburg.  Watch for our write-up at Quilts SB.

ES20 - JS AB - March 2017

This is my 1,424th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 159,008 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment