Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Day 143+40 – (AD 1,305) – Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals continue to climb – 27,766.4 miles; 44,685.6 kilometers.



And I am wondering if there are any fabrications that I can anticipate or develop while I am cycling on the surface of Mars? I have now completed 78.6% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Last night supper - Albondigas Soup… 4 cups Beef Stock/Broth, 1 15 oz. can Diced Tomatoes; Carrots; Red Bell Pepper; Onion; Chinese Broccoli; Cilantro; Cumin; Cumin Seed; Oregano; Salt; Pepper; Chili Pepper; Prepared Meatballs, and Cabbage... and whatever else in the pantry.



And a squeeze of lime when served.

Definitely a repeatable concoction.

My FBS was up this morning, but I can say that it is the new glucose machine that I am using. There is a significant difference in results between the new and the old one I have been using. The difference in results of blood sugar, mg/dL, between the two machines is a range of 15 to 25 points. I prefer the lower number of course…but using two recorders may be just overdoing it a little… and somewhat anal. But I do have to get down to understanding what the correct recording is to be. (Or I’ll truly go crazy.)

Soapbox –

Trump, sartorially, by Steve Sack, Minneapolis Star Tribune, May 17, 2016.



I would say that the foreshadowing has been exact; especially “Just pretend what’s not there, is there.”

This is my 1,408th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 152,291 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment