Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 20, 2017

Day 152+40 – (AD 1,314) – 20.3 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I did not want to get on my cycle, but I did anyway, and for the first 30 minutes I truly wanted to get off. But I didn’t. I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.3 miles this morning. Totals now stand at 27,978.4 miles; 44,978.7 kilometers.


And I have now completed 43.0% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Good rule of thumb when choosing and deciding new destinations and goal points, have some long and some shorter so there is variety.

Reading – From Well & Good, by Lee Suckling, March 17, 2017 “12 signs you’re an extroverted introvert

“Extroverted introverts know that the way you prefer to interact with the world isn't fixed. It's a sliding scale, which you'll understand if the following 12 things resonate with you.” 

Soapbox –

Approval rating in negative positive territory?


We’ve finished our 151st quilt – ES20. Check Quilts SB for write-up shortly.



This is my 1,417th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 156,218 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment