Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Day 154+40 – (AD 1,316) – 20.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 20.0 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now completed, since Dec. 2, 2012 – 27,988.6 miles; 45,043.4 kilometers. I still have 10,213.0 miles remaining.

Oh yeah, I am pedaling the equivalent of the combined total of the circumferences of both the Earth and Mars – 38,201.6 miles.


And this morning I have completed 58.4% of the distance to my next goal and destination point.




Allergies are a bitch.





Supper last night – Picadillo. I did not realize that there are so, so many versions and recipes. Mine last night was Ground Beef and Pork with Dried Cranberries; Potatoes; Capers; Onions; Diced Tomatoes; Orange Bell Pepper, Spices, Salt and Pepper on rice.


FBS dropped 7 points. But I’ve got a long way to bring it back down. My A1c has inched its way up to 5.96%. An A1c level below 5.7 percent is considered normal. Type 2 diabetes, which I have, is diagnosed when the A1c is over 6.5%. I’ve got to do something now. I exercise 5 hours a week.

I eat well and do not snack on any foods after 9 pm at night. Could be the impact of other meds and supplements that I take? And I’ve tried the “holistic” types of supplements and they do not seem to work on my system. Looks like I may have to request of my doctors for some chemical involvement, once again.

This is my 1,419th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 156,955 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment