Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Day 156+40 – (AD 1,318) – 20.0 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.0 miles. Totals: 28,028.4 miles; 45107.4 kilometers.


And the distance that I have traveled on Mars, Part V of my Trek is 3,126.8 miles. I have now completed 73.7% of the distance to my next goal point and destination.

Soapbox -

#45 will eventually take credit for his "experience and understanding" that the proposed health care bill was not of his making and therefore he just wanted to "help" Americans to avoid any further confusion.




#45 blamed the Democrats for their lack of support.


Someone shared their family tree with me and stumped me when they had included Asgard as the location from where their ancestors had come from. Well, I think I found their rulers’ thrones... I am sure that Loki was just around the corner.

Yes, I know it is just around the corner to Valhalla...


Chainsaw carved Thor and Odin thrones by Tommy Craggs Tree Sculpting.

This is my 1,421st post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 157,842 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment