Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Day 146+40 – (AD 1,308) – 20.1 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 20.1 more miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 27,826.7 miles; 44,782.8 kilometers.



And I have completed 97.2% of the distance to my next destination on goal point on Mars.

Soapbox -

And then there is the fact or fiction where those who elected #45 are truthfully showing their intelligence level.

Trump Supporters Get Mad Because They Think The Man in the High Castle's 'Resistance Radio' Is Real, io9, Beth Elderkin, March 10, 2017.

“Some conservatives and Donald Trump supporters are freaking out online because there’s a new pirate station called Resistance Radio, dedicated to fighting fascism and Nazi propaganda. Only one problem: It’s fake.” 



This is my 1,411th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 153,577 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment