Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 27, 2017

Day 157 – (AD 1,319) – 20.3 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I cycled 20.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals now 28,048.7 miles; 45,140.1 kilometers.



This morning I’ve completed 81.5% of the distance to my next destination and goal point. I’m on the edge of Wislicenus Crater. It’s a bloody big crater…as craters go.

Soapbox –

Just curious as to the latest press pictures and images of #45. It seems that his orange tones are fading. Is it time for a definite sunset waning?

Last night’s supper – Moroccan Haddock Tagine – Haddock, obviously; Chickpeas; fresh String Beans; Carrots; Orange Bell Pepper; Chinese Chives; Garlic; Preserved Lemon; Turmeric; Paprika; Salt and Pepper.



My early morning blood sugar dropped 20 points, but I’ve got to still work to bring it down to where I am comfortable.

And I’m trying some new flours this morning. Here are I images of the 1st proof and just out of the oven – Spanish Olive Bread. (Damn it looks good.)




And it is still singing.

There are two Raisin Loaves proofing now on the count.

This is my 1,422nd post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 158,387 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment