Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 17, 2017

Day 150+40 – (AD 1,312) – 20.4 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I crossed over the 3,000-mile mark on Part V of Jim’s Trek; 3,006.2 miles.


Today I pedaled 20.4 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals – 27,907.8 miles; 44,913.3 kilometers.


And today I have completed 27.3% of the distance to my next goal and destination point.

Soapbox –

When was Nigeria a part of Ireland…or was it that Ireland was a part of Nigeria?




They are both green? That’s it!



Was that Irish proverb Trump read actually Irish?”, Jessica Estepa, USA Today, March 17, 2017.

The question is “who plagiarized whom?” And what is Encoplot?

Encoplot is an automatic method for plagiarism developed by the authors”, Christian Grozea, Christian Gehl, and Marius Popescu.

This is my 1,415th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 155,454 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment