Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, March 13, 2017

Day 147+40 – (AD 1,309) – 20.4 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled my Schwinn 170 20.4 miles. Totals – 27,847.1 miles; 44,815.6 kilometers. And my Part V total is now at 2,945.5 miles.

I reached my destination and goal point this morning, Marikh Vallis. Marikh Vallis is a valley and Marikh is the Malaysian word for Mars.

I have decided to now turn almost due west and I am headed for the Wislicenus Crater. The distance to my new goal and destination point is about 260 miles. This morning I pedaled off in that direction and I cycled 10.4 miles.



Supper last night was all homemade – San Francisco Cioppino with Chia Sourdough Bread. And for dessert, Madeira Cake.



I have been watching the PBS version of The Great British Baking Show. I decided that I would attempt to tackle several their recipes.  This is the case of my Madeira Cake.


I used a different version, one from Nigella Lawson.

Soapbox –

#45 will continue to occupy the Oval Office. He is the President, I agree…but he does not represent me, a naturalist citizen, or my moderate way of thinking. If something does happen to #45 during his term of office, then #45’s Vice-President will become #46. This #46 will not in any way represent my way of thinking.


The countdown is 3 years and 9 months until a new President will take his or her place in the Oval Office. During the forthcoming months and days, it is important that all Americans, who are willing, learn from the fiasco of this past election.

What are the best characteristics that I, that you, would want the next President to possess? Who will be that person that I, that you will be proud to say that she or he represents me and you?

This is my 1,412th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 154,109 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment