Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Day 151+40 – (AD 1,313) – 20.3 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled my Schwinn 170 20.3 miles. Totals – 27,928.1 miles; 44,946.0 kilometers. To complete the 13,300.0 miles of my Jim’s Trek Part V I still have 10,273.5 miles.


And on Mars, the virtual part of the Trek V including the multiple unknown destinations and goal points I completed 35.2% of the distance to the next one.

Soapbox –

Tonight, for supper I’m going to try a Peanut Chicken Noodle Bowl. I did make it. It tasted sort of like a pasta dish, with Udon Noodles and Spicy Peanut Sauce. It was like a pasta dish topped with a fresh salad of shredded chicken, sliced mushrooms, zucchini, red onion, long hot pepper, red onion, radishes, garlic, and ginger. Very different and very good. And it was gone before I thought to take a photo. Check out the link at Yummly.co.

This is my 1,416th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 155,620 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment