Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Day 139+40 – (AD 1,301) –20.5 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


Jim’s Trek held its own during the month of February. The total number of Pageviews stood at 10,497. (January’s was 11,703.) I’m still flabbergasted at the climb in the number of Pageviews. For a very small, niche-type blog, thank you for tuning in.

And this morning I pedaled 20.5 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals to date: 27,685.9 miles; 44,556.2 kilometers.

On the surface of Mars, I have now completed 53.2% of the distance to my next destination point and goal. To date, I have cycled 2,784.3 miles on the red planet.



Last night’s supper was Stir-Fried Gai Lan with Shrimp, Carrots, and Mushrooms. My FBS dropped 10 points…but I still have some ways to go for me to be satisfied. Downward is the correct direction.



My FBS this morning recorded 122 mg/dL. (And I just read that some blood sugar recorders may have an error rate of up to 20%.)

We are now collaborating with a local Tampa Bay and national artist to create two new quilts, sort of. The two quilts are “Frente” and “Esplada”. “Esplada” will be a single quilt.  On the other hand, “Frente” will be a multiple-part quilt which when the parts are positioned together will create a singular quilt and message.

This is my 1,404th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 150,529 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment