Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, March 24, 2017

Day 155+40 – (AD 1,317) – 19.8 Miles Today – Jim’s Trek Part V – On My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I passed the 28,000-mile mark.


Today I pedaled another 19.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals have now reached 28,008.4 miles; 45075.2 kilometers.


And on Mars, the virtual part of my journey, I have completed 66.0% of the distance to my next destination and goal point.

Soapbox –

The Daily 202: Trump’s health care ultimatum is straight out of ‘The Art of the Deal.’ It just might work.” (James Hoffman, The Washington Post, March 24, 2017).

“Trump, who knows this is a high-risk gamble, is following through on his campaign promise to bring a businessman’s approach to government. Today offers a big test of how that will work out… A word on the substance: While Trump is driving a hard bargain, that does not necessarily mean it’s a good bargain for the American people.” 


Sitting in the waiting lobby for one of those surveys scheduled interviews and there are two men discussing the negatives of the Obama Versus the Trump presidencies. Talk about bullshit. And of course, the old coot is from Polk County. The incorrect non-facts are amazing, the bull is rampant.

I wonder where they get their facts, or should I say how in the hell do they twist the lack of knowledge.

And according to the old coot, Lloyds of London financed WWII.

Huh?

This is my 1,420th post. Per Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this writing, 157,552 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is my email address - jsmith58@gmail.com.)

Have a healthy day and smile,

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment