Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Day 3 – (AD 908) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Roti and Eyes in Portugal on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

Today I pedaled 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals recorded – 19,060.6 miles; 30,675.1 kilometers.



I am located at Estrada Florestal 1 on the virtual part of my journey. I think I am off the beaten path this morning. I am now 135 miles from my 1st destination and goal point. (Yes, I have 70 of these short stretch goals.)

Countdown - 292 pedaling days left.

Rotimatic
And I found a new gadget for my kitchen a rotimatic; a computerized roti making machine. But at US$999.00 I may have to wait until someone very, very nice gifts one to me.

Yup the first line of pre-orders has sold out. Roti brings back some memories, and now I can have my gadget and eat as well.

Check out the WSJ Video - "Can Algorithms Replace Mom's Home Cooking?"

Roti - Traditional Indian Flatbread

Question - If the eyes are the windows to one's soul, does someone have something to hide when s/he wears brilliantly colored sneakers/shoes? Steven Bancarz in his article "Scientists Discover That Eyes Are Windows To The Soul" writes

"It’s crazy to think how the markings on a person’s eyeball can reveal the most deep-rooted character traits of an individual...There was an extremely strong correlation between a person’s iris and their personality traits." 

Check out where your eyes go, in an immediate flash of a second, when you chance encounter someone with a brilliant colored set of shoes/sneakers. Are they trying to avoid, subconsciously or with intent, having you look at their eyes? Look into their soul?


Sorry about the pun.

This is my 970th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 74,082 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is our email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment