Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 464 – (AD 894) – 23.1 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Soap-boxing on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I cycled 23.1 miles on my Schwinn 170. I have now racked up a total of 18,735.5 miles; 30,151.9 kilometers.

I am still traveling southwest and today I am located at Koolyangarra Way. My countdown clock has stopped at 210 miles.


I believe I have found the starting point of the beginning of Jim’s Trek Part IV. You’ll just have to wait and see. And-all-things-being-equal my podiatrist will not be slicing open me foot-bottom none too soon.

No-Knead Bread, à la Hemp; Loaf #7 before and after…before the real after.

No-Knead Bread, à la Hemp - Before

No-Knead Bread, à la Hemp - After

Early morning blood sugar count dropped 22 points to 91. Supper included Italian Salami Fried Rice and Stir-fried Zucchini with Mushrooms and Onions. And of course a bowl of ice-cream.

And the subject of my soapbox, the Greater Mount Moriah Primitive Baptist Church, Inc. .

Letters from the Greater Mount Moriah Primitive Baptist Church (don’t forget the Inc.) have been issued to their “delinquent” members. That’s right, an attending parishioner of the Greater Mount Moriah Primitive Baptist Church received a letter dated July 2, 2015 highlighted to the “Subject: Financial Delinquency”. Yup, she had not paid her dutiful tithes, her responsibilities, her obligations, her prescribed contributions…


And obviously this church, I would think a 501c3 organization, reviews "your financial contribution record" and assesses/requests/requires/demands "the amount needed to retain your membership."  I’m sure this is a new and warped and abridged interpretation of Matthew 19:14, and of Matthew 5:3.

This is my 955th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,995 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment