Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Monday, July 27, 2015

Day ½ – (AD 905 ½) – 0.0 Miles – Jim's Trek Part IV – Let The New Journey Begin on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,



Today is a day of rest…for my pedaling legs, that is.  Yesterday's 4.7 miles is currently logged in on a holding pattern.



My Schwinn 170 is quiet.


Questions – Is not “crowdfunding” (for example – Kickstarter, etc. ) the same as “e-begging” or “panhandling”? Were not tent evangelists doing the same to build their temples and acquire their mansions and private jet-liners? Got to think about this as I heard a news clip of a person stating that she would be setting up a “ask-for-donations” web site and link to assist with a partner’s funeral costs and expenses.


More questions.  This morning's headline - Reuters Politics, Susan Heavey -

"Republican leader says party candidates shouldn't run as independents...The head of the Republican Party said on Monday party candidates running for the White House in 2016 should vow not to run as independents, a move that could give Democrats the edge in the presidential race.

My questions - Is this the crux of political fear? So how does Bernie Sanders "the longest-serving independent in U.S. congressional history" fit to the Democratic Party?  Is this an antithesis?  Or just downward spinning political reasoning?

Quilting work continues on our new Roo Royale.

Roo Royale - JSAB, 2015 - Quilting in Progress

This is my 967th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 73,925 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek. (This link is our email address.)

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment