Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Friday, July 3, 2015

Day 452 – (AD 882) – 22.8 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Still on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,

This morning I pedaled 22.8 miles on my Schwinn 170. Totals – 18,462.9 miles; 29,713.2 kilometers, that’s the real part of the journey.


And, virtually, I have stopped on The Coast Road somewhere near Broken Head Road in New South Wales.  Countdown - 513 miles.

The FEC number of 2016 Presidential candidate filings has jumped to 441 plus 1 – Jim Webb. (He’s not on the list yet.).

100 Republicans;
73 + 1 Democrats;
117 Independents;
22 Unknowns;
11 Write-In;
5 Green Party;
41 Other;
11 Unaffiliated;
12 Libertarians;
3 Independence Party;
3 American Party;
4 Constitutional Party;
1 AME;
1 HEL;
1 A99;
1 Communist Party;
2 NBC;
21 None; and
12 No Party


And yes I do like food, but sometimes I do reach a limit. Gourmet Foie Gras Bubble Gum at $4.95 a tin. And accordingly the “Foie Gras Bubble Gum tastes like extra fatty duck or goose liver!” Not sure if I would venture there.



Work continues on our Hope Cranes. Numbers 31 through 42 have roosted.

Hope - Crane #31

Hope - Cranes #32 - 42

And we have completed the design for our new quilt Roo Royale. Fabrics chosen and all parallelograms have been cut.

Roo Royale

Trying to make some No-Knead Bread; definitely have made this before.

Simple: flour, yeast, salt, and water. Mix the ingredients and let it rest for 12 to 18 hours. Only thing is that the yeast I am using may be a wee bit old…I think the expiry date on the package is sometime about 2013. I’ll see. Early morning blood sugar registered at 101

This is my 943rd post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,176 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment