Today I finished another month of pedaling on my Schwinn 170. I cycled 22.9 miles. Totals – 18,417.8 miles; 29,640.6 kilometers.
I am now located at Marine Parade in Kingscliff in New South Wales. Yes that’s right I’ve left Queensland. And of course I now have a hankering for some freshly cooked fish and chips.
Here are my recorded stats as of my 880th day of pedaling on my Schwinn Fitness cycles.
- Location – Home, Tampa, Florida
- Virtual Location – Queensland, Australia
- Start Date – 2 December 2012
- Today's Date – 1 Jul 2015
- Trek Distance – Today 22.9 miles
- Trek Distance Part I – 4,257.1 miles
- Trek Distance Part II – 4,360.0 miles
- Trek Distance Part III – 9,800.7 miles
- Grand Total Miles – 18,417.8
- Miles to Go – 2.9%
- Avg. Miles per Day – 20.9
- Calories Burned Today – 612
- Number of Sit-ups Today – 0 (I really have to get back to this)
- Weight –168.5 lbs; Total Loss – 10.2 lbs
- BMI – 23.5
- Fat – 20.0%
- Belly Measurement – 32”; Total Loss – 12”
- Blood Sugar - 107 mg/dL
- A1c – 5.31%
- eAG – 105.6 mg/dL
- Blood Pressure – 124/78
- Age – 63 yrs, 6 mths
I think I have come up with a question, that I will be asking myself, when I decide to blacken the little oval for the one I think should next occupy the Oval Office in Washington. The question is
“Who would best make me proud to sit and represent me as the next President of the United States?”
|Eisenhower Oval Office - Circa 1969|
|Truman Oval Office - Circa 1962|
This is my 941st post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 72,047 Pageviews.
I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.
Be healthy and enjoy your day.