Jim's Trek V, my exercise journey now on my Schwinn 170 from Tampa to parts unknown...

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Day 474 – (AD 904) – 22.3 Miles – Jim's Trek Part III – Anticipation in Australia on My Schwinn 170

Good Day,


The Ark is in the back yard.



This morning another 22.3 miles on my Schwinn 170. Grand totals recorded – 18,960.6 miles; 30,514.2 kilometers.


And I am located at 25-29 Bungan Head Road in Newport, New South Wales.

Countdown – 18.9 miles left. That’s it!

10 Cherished Beliefs of Highly Successful People, Jeff Haden

They believe success is inevitable only in hindsight…Success is never assured. Only in hindsight does it appear that way. If you're willing to work hard and persevere, who you are is more than enough. Don't measure yourself against other people. Pick a goal and measure yourself against that goal -- that is the only comparison that matters.

According to Kim Komando “Google Maps does something when you pester it.


Loaves #11 and #12 out of the oven. I made each in two parts.


This is my 965th post. According to Blogger Jim’s Trek has recorded, as of this morning, 73,786 Pageviews.

I welcome comments or thoughts or ideas. Please feel free to contact, email me at Jim’s Trek.

Be healthy and enjoy your day.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment